Wednesday, December 13, 2017

LET US NOW PRAISE FAMOUS MEN: WOOD MOY

(photo by Nancy Wong, 1981)

by Frank Chin

Wood has me to dinner and asks me if I have read The Water Margin, when I have not. Like everyone else, I have heard and can’t figure out what The Water Margin is. He’s the only yellow actor to ask about where the Yellow River slows to maze of slow moving smelly marsh of rot and fat and the hideout of the 108 outlaws who displaced the cowardly emperor in the people protected by the outlaws, in Shantung Province.

I read the cartoons of Chinese comic books POW! And ARRRRRGGH! Water Margin and three translations and from the Shapiro trans of Outlaws of the Marsh published by the Chinese Foreign Languages Press- verified by children’s stories. [CONT'D]

1 comment:

  1. We'd love to tell you that you only need to do all of this once, but that would be a lie. As mentioned, things change quickly online. From competitor actions to consumer interests, market movements and trending techniques, there is always something new to grapple with.
    https://ppcexpo.com/blog/google-ads-optimization-checklist

    ReplyDelete